Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mens Dress Shoes Sale Could These Shoes Work For Casual Dress- Grad Student Asking?

Could these shoes work for casual dress- grad student asking? - mens dress shoes sale

I will need some clothes and shoes for Graduate Studies. I try a more mature look and Cedric better than I get in the rule. I am leaving the "girls" look and begin to attract young professionals like me. However, I do not want that look like shoes I'm at a wedding or something. However, I must look Goth enough that I noticed a good button shirt and trousers, and they do not because they are all too familiar, you can do. I also want them to be comfortable. I went to Shoe Carnival and had a Buy 1 Get 1/2V from the second sale, and I have two pairs, first pair of Doc Marten Brown

http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/0/G/o/Dr_Ma ...

and second, a pair of black Steve Madden

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/85/ ...

Do you think that they look good and stand the chirping of Dockers and a button from Kenneth Cole, for example. I go to school, a social worker, of course, so I know I would if I had to give somethingg or a bank, for example. I would be able to use them with jeans, why I chose these 2 pairs, because the money is soo close to the university, no one can have 5 of the shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment