Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Second Hand Golf Should I Buy A Second Hand Air Flow Meter (or MAF Sensor) For My Golf IV Or Pay The Extra And Get A New One?

Should I buy a second hand Air Flow Meter (or MAF Sensor) for my Golf IV or pay the extra and get a new one? - second hand golf

I have a 2001 GT TDI Golf MK 4 I recently suffered a massive loss of power and I think they have reduced the problem in the MAF sensor (air flow sensor), which breaks into my car. I asked to switch and dealers, etc., and I get a used a roughly 50 pounds or new) for £ 75 (in exchange for a part. Is it new, get a second hand too, or not really matter at this party a little.

Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

crazy_fu... said...

I would definitely recommend buying back into the more electronic. You do not know come and has sensors that can be very important in the functionality of the car. The special driving control of the air-fuel and the gas can cause a bad products and others if the reading is not 100%.

Good luck!

creating... said...

I suggest a new one.

Is a real hit or miss when it is used for electronic products in vehicles. All electronic sensors or parts of a better car, a new position.

Good luck.

studmuff... said...

one seconds were so good if you can find all one.There a second payment, you get no guarantee that if it fails and a new one if it is bad to drink again.

Post a Comment