Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fibroid Uterus M Questions About Fibroid Tumors In Uterus?

Questions about Fibroid Tumors in uterus? - fibroid uterus m

I am anemic and have an iron supplement of August (5 months) were. I went to the Dominican Republic before 3 weeks because I started to feel very tired and weak, and my time has become worse and worse. I thought that my hemoglobin was low again. My doctor has a blood test and my iron was fine in terms of my gynecologist. After the test was the (more than ever, painful), I said I wanted to go for a scan, because I think that the uterine fibroid tumors. Now I realize that these questions, we should have asked my doctor, but I was overwhelmed and could not think about these issues at the time. I did some online research, but can not find the answers I'm looking. Fibroids may contribute to mucus? Can SLAdvanced ightly in the stomach? I'm 5'5 "and 120 pounds, and I am very thin, but I think I'm pregnant or stomach small beer. Could the pain in my review was caused by fibroids? Could the Dominican Republic have experienced during the investigation? Could cramping or pain that I had, even if I caused my period by fibroids? fibroids can cause anemia? I have also discussed a new procedure called Novasur. Has anyone had he done so, and if I have fibroids and are a Hysterectomy is subjected to the payback period? Thank you in advance?

No comments:

Post a Comment