Sunday, February 7, 2010

Photo Of People With Colored Mascara How To Make My Eyes Look Bigger With Makeup?

How to make my eyes look bigger with makeup? - photo of people with colored mascara

In the photos, my eyes are always appear in the type of collapse and are small and do not ever leave!

My eyes are dark brown and usually use black eyeliner and mascara on the bottom. But I realized that perhaps the eyeliner to her eyes look small?

I have an eyelid crease very small and almond eyes. What kind / color of eye shadow and eyeliner should I use?
(And I think the mask, it helps a lot)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first application of black eyeliner on the eyes of Ur
in the bottom half of ur eyes ....
Eyeliner get sparkling white
Apply a coat over ur black eyeliner
This will make your eyes bright eyes, not ur pop
and it looks great

Anonymous said...

Try the plum color that good w / brown eye sees. The line of the upper eyelid near the lash line to take outter look fat.

Line the bottom lash line, but very thin, only about 1 / 3 the shape of the eye out.

Try it with the white line on the ground that make one more alert. A lot of mascara on the lashes and very little substance. You want to appear to your upper lid to be opened any more than the bottom.

Post a Comment